- Get vaccinated (opens NHS website)
- Living safely with respiratory infections, including Covid-19 (opens GOV.UK website)
- Information for protecting people defined on medical grounds as extremely vulnerable from Covid-19 (opens GOV.UK website)
- NHS - what is coronavirus?
- NHS - Check if you have coronavirus symptoms
- NHS - frequently asked questions on Covid-19 and the vaccine
- NHS - find a pharmacy
- NHS - help in a mental health crisis
- GOV.UK - testing for Covid-19
- NHS - what to do if you've been in close contact with someone with Covid-19
Coronavirus (COVID-19) positive cases in your area
You can check the number of coronavirus (COVID-19) positive cases in your postcode area by following this link and entering your postcode. This information is updated regularly by Public Health England.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) privacy notice
In these difficult times, we are working very closely with our partners with central government, health and care providers, voluntary sectors as well as the volunteers who are helping to deliver the really vital care and support to our local communities. This means that we will need to receive and share personal information about our residents. Our Coronavirus (COVID-19 privacy notice provides information about what kind of personal information that may be, what we may do with it and who may have access to it.